Activate your company’s collective network of connections by authenticating your G Suite Domain.
To successfully complete this process, your account must be an admin of the G Suite domain. Additionally – administrative API access must be enabled for your domain.
- Navigate to Trove Pricing page
- Select Get Started for Companies
- Choose G Suite
- Select an account and authenticate with your a mailbox credentials
- Click Allow to grant access to your mailbox.
- After you successfully log in, you will be redirected to Trove. From here, you will need to verify that you’re a G Suite domain administrator and that API access is enabled for your domain.
- Click Re-Authenticate
- Sign in with your administrator email account credentials
- After signing in, you’ll be taken to the Google Apps Marketplace.
- Click blue Install App button in top right
- Check box to agree to Trove permissions and click Accept
- On the next screen, you can choose if you want to notify your organization that the Trove app has been installed.
- On the next two screens, click Next
- Launch App
That’s it! You’ll be redirected to Trove while we map out your company’s network. Once everything is done mapping out, you’ll receive an email letting you know everything is good to go.